World in turning more and more competitive these days. Tough competition is seen is almost all the industries. Talking about the competition in the tech world, it is wordless. Tech world is not working in solitary, it is going through in various industries. Nowadays, almost all the business firms have its own apps. One of the deciding factors of business success is the app download rate. It is fact that the mobile apps development is playing a vital role in making the business reach more and more public. The number of apps being developed is so high in number, providing a huge number of options to the users. When the app is developed after putting so much of efforts in developing it, it would be very much disappointing if the app downloading rate is very low. Even after putting the best content and attractive elements, sometimes, the app download rate and the ROI may be low. This may be attributed due to various reasons. Now, let us discuss some of those reasons.
1. Lack of proper market research Before developing the app, it is a must and should that the app developer considers the usability of the app. Though the idea behind making a particular app, may be wonderful, it may work out in reality because the user does not show interest if they cannot connect to it. So, before developing the app, it is mandatory to perform some basic market research and know what is that actual thing, most of the user looking for.
2. Lack of Innovation Mobile app industry is very vast, there are so many app developers who might be working on the same idea. Out of all the apps which are developed on the same idea, may not be successful. Only those apps are proven to be successful which are showing some innovation. The presentation of the app makes a lot of difference in making the app attractive to the user. If there are many apps, coming with the same idea, it is proven that the app which has some innovation is leading over others. This is one of the things to check with for making the app top-rated.
3. Inconsistent Platforms Various users are using various devices which are running on various platforms. It is no doubt a challenge for a mobile app developer to develop apps which can run on various devices. The performance of the app on various platforms may be different. The same kind of user experience may or may not be found in all the various mobile platforms. In order to deliver the best user experience, the app needs to be tested for its performance in various platforms, before it is launched.
4. Lack of user satisfaction It is obvious that the user expects the best from the app that they have installed. First of all, there are so many options in the market which is making it a tough job to attract the user to download a particular app, upon that if the user is not satisfied or if the usage of the app involves slow loading speed, confusing navigations, long registration process and such, it will take no time for user to switch to a new app. This may also leave the app with a bad review that effect on a larger scale.
5. App Testing As per the statistics, 24% bugs are found from feedbacks, 44% bugs are found by the end users, and 20% bugs are found from the reviews. This may result in a dangerous situation of losing a potential user. Once the user is lost and felt with a bad impression, then it is really hard to bring back the user. In order to avoid such, the app needs to undergo a lot of app testing in order to screen all the various kinds of bugs before it is launched. If there are many bugs in the app, then it will no doubt affect the user experience thereby increases the chances of switching the user to another app.
6. Timing matters a lot The launch time of the app plays a vital role in deciding the app download rate. App has to be launched at that particular time where its need it at peaks. This is one of the important factor of app store optimization. Whenever, the user is in need of that particular app, then only they will try to download the app. All through the year, the requirement of the user may not be the same. So, check with the best period to launch a app for getting a maximum number of users to download it.
Conclusion: Choosing the best of the best is common, let it app or other things. So, for standing strong in this competitive world, the app developer need to consider all The App Store Optimization Checklist. Also, there are 24 App Store Optimization Tips for making the app successful. Doa ing lot of groundwork before the launch of the app accounts greatly for the success of the app.
Mobile apps have become a fruitful factor for success-desired businesses. We at FuGenX, mobile app development company Dubai , help your business to increase the revenue with a mobile app and we believe in fueling business with extensive experience and expertise in mobile space. They are one of top iPhone app development companies Dubai as well.
Reach FuGenX at www.fugenx.com .